- Separating Earthquake Fact from Fiction | UCLA: Knowledge Solves
- UCLA Office of Emergency Management – Emergency Procedures Earthquake
- UCLA Experts: Earthquakes
- UCLA researchers using data-driven approach to make earthquakes less damaging
- UCLA Engineering - Researchers Of The Garrick Risk Institute And Natural Hazards Risk And Resiliency Research Center (NHR3) Have Been Investigating The M6.4 And M7.1 Earthquakes Sequence In Southern California
- California has long been aware of the possibility of a Big One, a hypothetical earthquake stronger than anything the state has seen in over 100 years.