UCLA Capital Programs
- Q. Campus Traffic
- A. Comments/questions about campus traffic, roads, parking, etc., should be
directed to the Transportation Services
department of Business & Administrative Services
- Q. Commenting on Draft Environmental Documents
- A. Procedures and contact information for formally commenting on current draft
environmental impact reports or other documents relating to the California Environmental
Quality Act are described under the section for the Environmental Review Process.
- Q. Construction Impacts
- A. For comments/questions regarding the construction impact of a particular project,
contact the project manager. You can identify the project manager for a specific project by
going to either the Current Projects Listing or
the Construction Impacts Listing and then
selecting the particular project.
- Q. Contacting Individuals
- A. Contact information for all of Capital Programs personnel is available in
the staff directory. Contact information for
other staff, faculty, and students at UCLA is available at the UCLA Directory.
- Q. Employment
- A. Questions about applying for a position at UCLA Capital Programs should be directed
to the Personnel unit found in the staff directory.
UCLA Campus Human Resources publishes a weekly
job bulletin for all
recently posted positions at UCLA.
- Q. Initiating a Project at UCLA
- A. If you are from a UCLA organization/department and are interested in initiating a study on undertaking
a project, such as a new building/facility or renovation of an existing building/facility, please contact
the Capital Planning unit of Capital Programs.
- Q. Maintenance of Buildings/Grounds
- A. Comments/questions about Facilities Service Requests, utilities, landscaping, environmental safety, etc.,
should be directed to the Facilities Management department of Business & Administrative Services.
- Q. Obtaining Blueprints
- A. If you are from a UCLA department or are a contractor working on a UCLA project and need to obtain blueprints
or other drawings, please contact the Plan Room of the Engineering Services unit of Capital Programs.
- Q. Project Information
- A. If you have comments/questions about a particular project, contact the project manager, whom you can
identify by going to the Master Project Index and then selecting the particular project.
- Q. Other Comments
- A. Comments/questions about this Web site may be directed to email@example.com.